Having an accurate business valuation is very important when considering a change in a company’s ownership structure. Knowing the reasons why and how it is valued allows for proper decision making.
A certified professional opinion of business valuation is necessary in several different situations. This may include taking on a new partner, buying into another business, seeking external financing, buying out a shareholder, facing a divorce or lawsuit, family business succession planning, or for insurance valuation purposes.
How has Nohre & Co., S.C. developed a reputation for insurance retail and wholesale mergers and acquisitions?
We provide Better Advice.
Nohre & Co., S.C. provides a full range of business valuation services for the insurance, retail and wholesale markets
- Full written and documented reports of our opinion of value
- Estimates of value for internal purpose
- Application of Statement on Standards for Valuation Services (SSVS) where applicable (Professional judgment that meets the standard to improve the consistency and quality of performing valuations.)
There is lots of emotion involved when considering a change in ownership. This is true whether the change is internal, external, family or unrelated parties. With experience in the field since 1992, the Nohre & Co., S.C. team will help you navigate the transactions from more than just a factual or technical standpoint.
Services provided in this area include:
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- ESOP and Related Employee Benefit Plan Services
- Estate and Gift Tax Valuation
- Litigation Support
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Succession Planning
- Insurance Agency Appraisals