Nohre & Co provides a range of valuation services to meet specific client needs.
Opinion of Fair Market Value – An in-depth detailed appraisal report which meets the most rigorous requirements.
- Initially establishing value for a buy/sell agreement
- Shareholder disputes
- Litigation support
- Matters involving governmental agencies including:
- The IRS for gift and estate issues
- The Department of Labor for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
Calculation of Value – A less comprehensive valuation report.
- Ongoing perpetuation planning and buy/sell agreements
- Market valuation assessment
- Loan collateral support
Our valuation professionals have significant valuation experience, and all reports are overseen by a team member holding the ABV (Accredited in Business Valuation) designation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
A valuation engagement gives us insight into the agency’s strengths and weaknesses, and this insight can be used to identify action plans to improve operations, sales growth, profitability and future value.
All valuation projects are benchmarked against other agencies in our agency data base. These comparisons are used in the valuation report and in our recommendations for future improvements.