Whether your business is a start-up or a long-established company, Nohre & Co., S.C. can provide you with a full range of assurance services. In broad terms, assurance services improve or validate information to assure that you can make better decisions for your company. When partnering with Nohre & Co., S.C. these services include far more than financial statement reporting.
What makes Nohre & Co., S.C. stand out above the competition when it comes to Audit & Assurance Services?
We provide Better Advice.
What are Nohre & Co., S.C. Audit & Assurance Services and what does each require and provide?
- Highest level of service
- Critical review
- Selected independent verification of financial information
- Results in the independent professional opinion of a certified public accountant attesting to the accuracy and fairness of the financial statements
- Evaluation of financial statements
- Uses management inquiries and analytical procedures
- Also uses the accountants knowledge of the business and industry
- Results in the independent professional providing “limited assurance” on the financial statements
- Assembles and presents in specific form the financial statements
- Does not express any assurance on the financial statements
Nohre & Co., S.C. also provides Agreed Upon Procedure Engagements in which an auditor is engaged to carry out those procedures of an audit nature to which the auditor and the entity and any appropriate third parties have agreed and to report on factual findings. The recipients of the report form their own conclusions from the report by the auditor.